4th Annual Frontiers of Clinical Investigations Symposium attendees are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation. We encourage you to submit abstracts in areas relating to the symposium content.
- Lipids and Atherosclerosis
- Metabolic Disease and Inflammation
- Muscle Function and Metabolism
- Mechanisms of Obesity
- CNS and Hormone Regulation
- Diabetes/Metabolic Surgery
Abstract submission are now closed
September 14, 2009 – Notification sent of acceptance or rejection for all oral or poster presentations
Please read the instructions/guidelines carefully before preparing your abstract.
- The entire abstract should be single spaced. Double space between paragraphs.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors - list all authors immediately following the title (use initials only for first and middle names); do not include academic degrees; bold and place an asterisk before the name of the presenter (first author, second author, and *presenting author).
- During the on-line submission process, you will be asked to enter the name of the presenting author and the presenting author’s contact information. Please ensure that that e-mail address of the presenting author is accurate, as this will be the sole method of communication regarding acceptance.
- You will receive an email confirmation for each abstract submission.
- Please proofread the final copy carefully. Abstracts cannot be edited after submission.
- Persons submitting an abstract must be prepared to present their work at the meeting in person or to send a co-author to do so. If your attendance is dependent on outside funding, please secure your financial aid before submitting you abstract.
Abstracts are reviewed and graded in a blinded fashion by committee members. Once reviewed, you will receive an email confirmation letting you know if your abstract is accepted for an “Oral” or “Poster” presentation.
All oral and poster presenters must be registered for the conference. Please do not wait to register as hotel and registration late fees apply.
Oral – Abstracts accepted for Oral presentation must be presented in PowerPoint format.
Poster – Abstracts accepted for Poster presentation must be no larger than 4 foot by 4 foot in order to fit on the poster boards. Please be sure to adhere to these dimensions.