The 20th International HIV Dynamics & Evolution conference will be held May 8-11, 2013 at the Utrecht University in The Netherlands.
This meeting series was initiated to promote discussion between theoretical and experimental specialists in quantitative and computational approaches in two areas of HIV research where quantitative and computational approaches are particularly important.
- Viral and cellular dynamics
- Viral evolution and population genetics
Topics to be covered will include:
- Transmission and prevention
- HIV therapy and resistance evolution
- Latency, reservoirs & cure
- Innate immunity
- Adaptive immunity
- Immune activation
- Progression within host
- Phylogeny and epidemiology
To promote interaction and discussion attendance is limited to 140 participants. In the event of over subscription, delegates submitting poster abstracts will be given precedence.
We actively encourage participation by members of minority groups.