- Register Now by selecting the Cross Cultural Considerations in End-of-Life Care activity listed in the UC San Diego section. You will be registering for this program through the CME California portal.
- Select your profession.
- Select “Start Now” to sign up.
- When asked for a log in, please register for an account.
- Select the orange “Continue” button to proceed with your registration for this event
- Review the activity instructions and take the pre-activity survey.
- Keep the main activity window open while you review the activity. Return when you are finished viewing the webcast to take the post test and evaluation and receive credit.
Once you have registered for this activity in CME California, you may close out and return to finish viewing or take your assessments at any time.
To return later, visit http://cmecalifornia.com, log in and select “Curriculum” from the left menu bar. Click on the activity name and you can proceed where you left off. Please note that you must complete the pre and post test as well as the evaluation to receive credit for this activity.
Once you have completed this activity and received your certificate, you may return at any time to print your certificate. Click on “Transcript” on the left menu bar and select the certificate for this activity.
UC San Diego Continuing Medical Education
Telephone: (858) 534-3940
Toll-free: 888-229-OCME (6263)
Fax: (858) 534-7672
E-mail: ocme@ucsd. edu
Website: http://cme.ucsd. edu
UC San Diego School of Medicine
Continuing Medical Education
9500 Gilman Drive, MC0947, La Jolla, CA 92093-0947
Phone: (858) 534-3940 • Toll-Free: (888) 229-OCME (6263) • Fax: (858) 534-7672
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Website: http://cme.ucsd.edu
For technical comments or questions, contact the webmaster.
Copyright 2010, University of California, San Diego. All rights reserved.