This meeting series was initiated to promote discussion between specialists in quantitative and computational approaches in two areas in the field of HIV where these are particularly important.
- Modelling of viral and cellular dynamics
- Viral evolution and population genetics
Conference sessions will be organized to accommodate the best submitted talks. We welcome submissions on all topics on statistical, mathematical and computational approaches to analyzing HIV’s dynamics and evolution.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Latency, reservoirs, and cure
- Vaccines, innate and adaptive immunity, and restriction elements
- Genetic and genomic insights into host-virus dynamics
- Therapy, prevention, and epidemiology
- Advances in phylogenetic/computational methods
- Cutting-edge research on other viruses
- Bioinformatics software and algorithms for HIV/viral research
NEW THIS YEAR! We are offiering a Satellite Workshop on HIV Phylodynamics on Saturday, May 10, 2014.
All participants at the 21st International HIV Dynamics & Evolution are invited to attend, FREE of charge. More info.
To promote interaction and discussion, attendance is limited to 140 persons. In the event of over subscription delegates submitting poster abstracts will be given precedence.
Abstracts (300 words max.) should be submitted via the meeting web site by January 30, 2014.
We actively encourage participation by members of minority groups.