This meeting series was designed to promote discussion between specialists in quantitative and computational approaches in two areas in the field of HIV where these are particularly important.
- Modelling of viral and cellular dynamics
- Viral evolution and population genetics
Conference sessions will be organized to accommodate the best submitted talks. We welcome submissions on all topics on statistical, mathematical and computational approaches to analyzing HIV’s dynamics and evolution.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Latency, reservoirs, and cure
- Vaccines, innate and adaptive immunity, and restriction elements
- Genetic and genomic insights into host-virus dynamics
- Therapy, prevention, and epidemiology
- Advances in phylogenetic/computational methods
- Cutting-edge research on other viruses
- Bioinformatics software and algorithms for HIV/viral research
- Within host dynamics
We are offering a Satellite Symposium on HIV Phylodynamics on Saturday, May 16, 2015 at the art'otel Budapest.
All participants at the 22nd International HIV Dynamics & Evolution are invited to attend, FREE of charge. Click here for more information.
Participants of the meeting are entitled to a 20% discount from the Article Processing Charge of papers submitted to the "Bioinformatics and Computational Biology of Viruses" special issue of the Viruses journal
To promote interaction and discussion, attendance is limited to 140 persons. In the event of over subscription delegates submitting poster abstracts will be given precedence. Abstracts (300 words max.) should be submitted via the meeting web site by January 8, 2015.
We actively encourage participation by members of minority groups.