- Click here to register. You will be registering for this program through the CME California portal.
- Click the yellow “Select” button at the top left to sign up.
- When asked for a log in, please register for an account using the blue “Create an Account” button in the center of the page.
- Select the orange “Continue” button to proceed with your registration for this activity.
- Review the activity instructions and take the pre-activity survey.
- Click on the link on the Content page to view the video. The CME California portal will remain open in the background. Return to this page when you are finished watching the video to take the post-test and evaluation and receive your certificate.
Once you have registered for this activity in CME California, you may close out and return to finish viewing or take your assessments at any time. To return later, visit http://cmecalifornia.com, log in and select “Curriculum” from the left menu bar. Click on the activity name and you can proceed where you left off.
Please note that you must complete the post-test as well as the evaluation to receive credit for this activity. Once you have completed this activity and received your certificate, you may return at any time to print your certificate. Click on “Transcript” on the left menu bar and select the certificate for this activity.
If you would like to receive credit, please follow the directions above to access the activity through the CMECalifornia.com web portal.
If you would like to view this activity without credit, please click the links below. This video is presented in two parts.
Highlights from the 3rd Global Symposium on IGRAs: Latent Tuberculosis Infection (Part 1 of 2)
Highlights from the 3rd Global Symposium on IGRAs: Use of IGRAs in Monitoring New Infections (Part 2 of 2)