ABSTRACT DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR POSTERS: Please submit your poster abstract by APRIL 24, 2017
This meeting series was designed to promote discussion between specialists in quantitative and computational approaches in two areas in the field of HIV where these are particularly important.
- Modeling of viral and cellular dynamics
- Viral evolution and population genetics
Conference sessions will be organized to accommodate the best submitted talks. We welcome submissions on all topics on statistical, mathematical and computational approaches to analyzing HIV’s dynamics and evolution.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Latency, reservoirs, and cure
- Vaccines, innate and adaptive immunity, and restriction elements
- Genetic and genomic insights into host-virus dynamics
- Therapy, prevention, and epidemiology
- Advances in phylogenetic/computational methods
- Cutting edge research on other viruses including Ebola and Zika virus
- Bioinformatics software and algorithms for HIV/viral research
- Within-host dynamics
To promote interaction and discussion, attendance is limited to 140 persons. In the event of over subscription delegates submitting poster abstracts will be given precedence. Abstracts (300 words max.) should be submitted via the meeting web site by January 31, 2017.
We actively encourage participation by members of minority groups.